Monday, 28 July 2008

Finally a weekend off.

It was Shifu's belated 24th birthday dinner at Shokudo. Yup, the "Marche-Jappy style" food paradise at Raffles City.

We had TONS of food...

Mushroom cheese omelette, pan-fried udon, thin-crusted mushroom pizza, bamboo chicken rice, garlic rice, curry udon, special rosti, teppanyaki vegetables...





Erm, and for desserts, we had banana crepe with sweet potato ice-cream and home-made japanese cheesecake!

How gluttony.

p/s : Having a very bad tummy ache now...

**
Took a long bus ride to town from Changi T3 with lei lei earlier... and as usual, we would always go back to the same topic. It's funny how me and her are somehow like in the same situation and very much in a "I don't know" state when it comes to the matters of the heart.

It ain't unexplainable - us and the past. It's just not happening the way we thought it would be. And like the song Better In Time by Leona Lewis, "it's gonna hurt when it heals too".

It's gonna be a year since that tormenting week of hell which till this day I still remember vividly. But what I really cannot forget are the closest friends around me who stood by me throughout those crazy rough weeks...Charlene cried buckets with me, Shifu who accompanied me till 5am at ECP(freezing at the beach coz it was damn bloody cold), Lei lei who promptly lended a listening ear and last but not least, Theowee who always made me feel better with her comforting words.

Without them, I wouldn't have survived that heart-breaking ordeal. And it's also because of them, who made me realize that true friends does exist.

I can never thank you guys enough. =)

I chose not to blog about this purposely on that upcoming fateful date...thus here am I, pouring out my most inner feelings.

I hope that a year from today, I won't be reminded of tearful august anymore.

**

你已经远远离开我也会慢慢走开
为什么我连分开都迁就着你
我真的没有天份安静的没这么快
我会学着放弃你是因为...

The heart doesn't beat like before
And thoughts of missing you no more
It ain't hurting like it used to be
It just hated the cruel you in me

"Who are you?" the heart asked.
A faded face of my past.
"Go away..." my heart pleads.
For you, it no longer bleeds.

-yours truly.









No comments: