Tuesday, 29 July 2008

Obsession

I have some good news and bad news to share.

The good news is that I lost 2kg(from all the vomiting and cramping and diarrhea), due to over-eating (thanks to Shoduko).

And the bad news is that,

I AM STILL OVERWEIGHT!!!

It's true!! I am super obsessed with the scale now because I realised that I gained pounds!!! And it's freaking scary ok. When I had my lunch earlier, I wanted to like puke out during the meal. Ya I know it's some physcological thingy wreaking havoc in me... but it's a sure sign showing that I have been having an unhealthy diet for the past 2 mths!!! Right, now it's killing me.

**
So I was reading Digital Life and came across this article on this website :

http://www.somethingstore.com/ (Click Here)

Their slogan : We love surprising you, wherever you are.

Buy a mystery something. For just $13.60, SomethingStore sells the element of surprise in the form of a mystery gift in a brown pack with a question mark on it.
-from the DL article.

For a cheapthrill, this might just be a little something to excite the mundane life of yours. Why not right? It'll be a perfect Christmas exchange gift. Imagine getting something at ard $13... and the item ranges from an antique...to a bathrobe...to an ipod.

In the "Something NOT" tab on the webby, they listed items that they will not send. List includes : Body parts Organs or other body parts; body fluids; stem cells; embryos.

They are on Facebook by the way. Should be fun to see what the consumers got. hah.

**
Anyway,I am so not looking forward to my 12hr shift tomorrow. This is gonna sound totally cliche, but I feel sick. I have a terminal illness called - The Office Virus.

Right.

Not funny at all.

**

Weather's so hot and humid now I don't feel like stepping out of the house.

An indulgence like a Java Chip without whip from Starbucks is tempting me to get my ass out of the chair.

Will see how.

Angel : DIET DIET DIET. JAVA CHIP IS FATTENING. FAT FAT FAT.
Devil : Ohhhh. C'mon... it's just a drink. How about just a teeny weeny Small cup~

ARGH.

No comments: