Sunday, 20 July 2008

Hello Sunday.

First thing first, I LOVE PUSHING DAISIES!!

(am watching now on Channel 5)

**
Beacause of work, I missed the inaugural Shape Run 2008.

p/s: Sorry Lei and Phoebe!

My life's quite messed up now. It seems like I have countless of unacheived goals and I'm only left with 5 more months before the year turns 2009. There's so much I want on track in my life before the age of 24.

And 'coz of my over ambitious self and incompetence character, I am losing self-confidence. Self help books doesn't work as much and I'm someone who don't really open up much. Well, at least, I have my blog to rant to. (:

So my mum was bringing up the BF issue again. Ever since the last guy, my mum has been constantly at my back, asking when will I get a BF again. I told her a little about Mr ABC and the movie date I turned him down last Sunday.

I'm not afraid of dates... I'm not afraid of the opposite sex... I'm not afraid to like someone...

I'm just not ready to unlock my fragile heart.

So until I find the right key, I shall remain status quo - Single and Crazy. hah.

I have a friendship to mend and friends I've yet to meet up yet (sorry theowee!)

Yup. That sums up my weekend of random blah blahs.

Ciao!

No comments: