Friday, 18 January 2008

The Idolsssss.

IDOL ONE :

American Idol is back for Season 7 and we can all catch it on Channel 5(same day telecast) every Wednesday and Thursday at 10pm.

HILARIOUS.

WARNING : PLEASE DO NOT DRINK OR EAT.



I've not LOL-ed that hard in a long time. I seriously wonder how did the judges TAHAN that!

Ok,

Put your hands together for Christy Lee Cook. Amazing.



**

IDOL TWO:

Jielun,生日快樂!





Feeling a little sore because I am not gonna be attending his concert later. And I know it's gonna be a blast. But it's alright. I've a hunch I'll soon grow out of the Jay Chou saga as I get older. Why? I fell-in-like with another hottie. HAH! Will talk about him next time.

**

Oh, I'm not meeting Mr.Ex for lunch.

And I can't decide on the venue tomorrow. Lunch hangout at Miss Clarity Cafe then movie at The Cathay or boardgames fun at Pitstop/Settlers/De-coders.

And... what should I wear? Hmmmm...classy? chic? cute? casual?

Picnic food suggestions anyone? To date I've got egg mayo,chix ham and hotdog buns in mind.

AND LET'S BOW TO OUR LONG AWAITED WEEKEND.

See you Monday! =)

No comments: