Monday, 21 January 2008

我怀念的



20th Jan 2008, 12:00am. Happy 23rd. =)

My birthday wish a year ago stays vivid fresh in my memory. And if you asked whether my wish came true, I'll gladly tell you-yes it did. This year, I wished for something very simple.

I really want to tell you how AMAZING my birthdy weekend was but I'll post it up on the next entry ok? I promise loads of hilarious cam-whoring pics and a brief account on my fantabulous weekend.

From the bottom of my heart, I wanna say thanks to each and every lovely friend of mine for making my birthday a super happening one. Thank you for the pranks, the birthday cakes, the great company, the music, the laughter, the thoughtful gifts, the cards, the hugs and the kisses and last but not least all your sweet birthday messages.

.
.
.
.
.
.

and to you, that beautiful greenie stranger;

thank you for remembering my birthday. =)


Your wish meant alot to me.


**

我还有想要爱你的冲动
我记得那年生日
也记得那一首歌
记得那片星空
最紧的右手
最暖的胸口

我放手
我让座
假洒脱
谁懂我多么不舍得

太爱了
所以我
没有哭
没有说


~From dawn to dusk;happy I must. Forever stay the same.~

No comments: