Thursday, 17 January 2008

Darn it.

In the span of 3 days, I lost my w950 stylus, dropped my pink rose quartz and nearly kissed my 4-day old Ripcurl ring goodbye.

Fucking suay. Fucking careless. Just fucking bad luck.

And now, I'm getting effing paranoid like it's some curse befalling on my last few days of being 22. If I lose my pretty Toscano next, I think I'll just jump down and kill myself.

Kidding. duh.

One more stupid working day to Saturday and boy am I excited. I've got 4 *ahem* dates to go to just on 19th itself. Ok maybe just 3 because I am still considering whether or not should I agree to accept his 'birthday lunch' date. And why is that so?

He is scaring me out of my boobs. Literally.

Ex : "You know I still remember the first time we hugged... and I actually went to purchase that Swatch couple watch we used to share last time."
Me : "HUH! FOR WHAT!"
Ex : "For memory sake... Diana you know, this lifetime you would most prob not give us a 2nd chance but if there is a next lifetime, I hope to be together with you again. I guess there is no way to win you back to my side..."
Me : "To me, memories are like denial barriers... they are there to cover any hurt that has happened in the relationship. As for the both of us, we were too young to even handle the emotional aspects of love itself. Everything is fated I guess."

blah blah. Then he was asking what are my future plans and I told him I am waiting to start on my bachelor but I have two options : To study here in MDIS or wait one year, till my Dad's CPF is out, and fly over to Oklahoma instead. Both ways, I would still be flying off to the States.

Then, he said in the most serious tone ever.

"Don't need to fly there. Marry me and be a flyboy's tai tai."

omg. What the f*ck was he thinking??!!

Ok, off work. I'm gonna try out the gym at my CC and check out the Yoga classes.

No comments: