Wednesday, 16 January 2008

Today is Wednesday

I have this love-hate thingy with my hair again. Had the sudden urge to snip it off to shoulder length. Mum said a trim would look good but I might regret cutting it too short. Well, I'd most prob visit Hairprofile or ColorBar after CNY and decide from there.

It's 20 for my 2nd sister today. Happy birthday.

I freaking lost my phone's stylus. =( I knew this was gonna happen one day because it was not "gripping hard" and it always gets "lost" in my bag compartments. Ever since the last time I accidentally dropped it at Vivo(had to track my steps to find it back), I have been extra cautious whenever I use the stylus. Still, I ended up losing it. Frustrating. Now, I'm depending on my fingernails to sms/navigate until I get a replacement.

**
That crazy, emotionally unstable ex sms-ed me earlier this morning.

Ex : So what do you want for your birthday?
me : huh? aiyah I don't need anything. Birthday wishes alone brings a smile to my face.
Ex : What can I do to get your heart back...?


urgh.

**

CNY is in 3 weeks. An advice for those who have not bought new year clothes yet : START SHOPPING NOW. Seriously. You know you'll need ample time to try on those dresses and new shoes. Why succumb to last minute shopping, get hustled in the crowd and end up buying stuffs you might regret later on? HAH! I got smarter this year. My CNY shopping - DONE.

新年 means it's time to start cleaning up my damn-ed room. I bet I'll procrastinate till end of the month(a week before CNY). Things are piling up on my bedroom floor.My bed needs a set of new bedsheets. Browsed through room layouts at delias.com.










SO PRETTY CAN!!! I LIKE ALL OF THEM.
**
Anyway, was bored at work.
DANE COOK ROCKS MY WORLD.

Dane Cook hosting SNL



"Dude,you're GAY!"

I really need to jog tonight. Skipped blading for two weeks and my thighs got flabbier.
NoOOOoooOOOOOOooooOOOOOO!!!

No comments: