Wednesday, 23 January 2008

Just another boring Wednesday

I'm still trying to consolidate all the pictures. yeap, so no updates yet. I need my own personal camera lah. How can a photo-whore like me not have her own camera!!! If I ever forget, someone please remind me that the next IT fair will be held from March 6th to 9th 2008 at "I forgot where is it". YAY. A brand new kickass camera. Just in time for Bangkok.

My 3rd sister's O-Levels result is due tomorrow. Good luck bitch.

Oh,I was bringing up the topic about going over to the States to Mummy and she was rather adamant on not allowing me to stay there... fearing of my safety and also the huge difference in time zone. Well, we'll see how.

Was thinking about my current job. I'm practically just working for the damn money. I don't know if I should continue to sign on another year or switch to something that will help me build up my resume. I want to work in the media/advertising/PR line... maybe work as an event exec for The Singapore Flyer or something. Mummy said my Dad will be sponsoring my degree so I'll have to wait till '09. While I'm "free", I've got Korean classes and tuition to fill up my spare time. Weekends are saved for shopping/blading/hanging out/movies of course.

It's the dilemma of holding on to something you are very used to or have a total change of environment and learn something new. Honestly, I really hate changes. But on the contrary, I'm also open to adapting.

**

On Facebook Horoscope.

I copied and paste the horoscopes of bunchie on email and analysed their personal character in what I feel they are. Of course, analysing my own as well and this is Shifu's "counter" to what he thinks of me.

*In black is the actual horoscope, blue is what I think I am and red is Shifu's conclusion.

+AQUARIUS - The Sweetheart+

ME!!!!!!!! oh man I am such a sweet heart. (PUKE!!!)

Optimistic and honest. ( depends on the situation. honest if i have to tell the truth) (hahaa... this i 1 dunno wat to say )
Sweet personality. (YES YES YES.) (hmmmmm should be ok ba)
Very independent. (ULTRA. Earn my own, spend my own.) (yes)
Inventive and intelligent. (i'm a creative person! intelligent ah.... no comments. lol) (ya full of nonsense... whahaha)
Friendly and loyal. (YEA!!!!!!!! 101%) (friendly yes... loyal got second thoughts.. haha.. look at ur no. of exs......)
Can seem unemotional. (yup. abit bo chup at times. can't be bothered) (i think u r emotional but maybe on the inside...outside no)
Can be a bit rebellious. (definitely.i'm such a bitch) (maybe last time when younger ba)
Very stubborn, but original and unique. (200% TRUE CAN) (stubborn dunno leh... original n unique maybe ba)
Attractive on the inside and out. (1000000000 % TRUEEEEEEEEEE wahahahhahaa.) (NO COMMENTS)
Eccentric personality. (Bingo.) dunno the meaning




So now I know what my friends think of me. What say you?

No comments: