Thursday, 8 November 2007

Deepavali

YAY. Public holiday. A day designed for 'people-who-hate-to-work' to have an exclusive 24hr break. I mean, who doesn't like a PH? Every Singaporean would want to hang out and destress. I bet I'll have to squeeze through throngs of people in Town later on.

It's gonna be fun fun fun with the bunch later. We'll turn my kitchen upside down with the cheese and the crust and the grinding and beating...and I promise I'll cook the most yummiest Cha Jang Myeon.

No idea what are we doing?

shhhhh. Secret.

But it was crazy at Vivo last night. We went grocery shopping and we(or should I say me) were pushing the 'Giant' trolley around the whole Vivo. It was dumb lah. We forgot to get some stuffs from Daiso and had to make use of the trolley 'coz I bought a new oven(very cheap!) and it was bulky to hand carry it. So we took the lift back to the 3rd floor and pushed the trolley through the wooden planks(made hell ALOT of noise) and we disturbed the peace at the rooftop. Unintentionally.

I've got loads to say but I'm running late.

I'll post up pictures soon.

=)

p/s: I don't know if you guys remember the Aussie girl band - Bardot. I remembered watching on TV how every single wanna-be-star went through rounds of competition to form this band. But I think they've disbanded or stopped producing albums. Anyways, here's one of the song in video on the right. I couldn't find a complete song on imeem.

**

"These days, the karma's right, the sun shines bright,
I'm kicking out the bad dreams.
These days, I don't think twice, I walk on light,
I'm positively somewhere.
These days go on, long after you've gone
These days go on, long after you've gone, these days go on and on."

- These Days by Bardot

No comments: