Monday, 5 November 2007

MONDAY IS NOT MY DAY

//updates
















Well, at least there are still some human beings with ethics alive.

**

I fucking hate the Kiasu-ism/money-minded aspects of Singaporeans.

Again I rushed down to Plaza Sing in hopes of getting Jay Chou's tickets during lunch.

Guess what?

BOTH DATES ARE FULLY WIPED OUT. *I'm officially pissed*

I was near sprouting profanities at the counter people and the sistic hotline customer service officer. I asked if they actually blocked the seats and the lady said that they do not have any news of whether sistic blocked the seats yet. Goodness gracious. Am super desperate and EXTREMELY disappointed now.

I have no other choice but to turn to the devious black market. Just made a check on auctions -Hell freaking daylight robbery.

ARGHHHH~!! @#@$*%@#$%^&*()*@~!!! HOW!


**

Anyways,

Gym was a test of my endurance and motivation. In fact, I think I did not bad despite not exercising for like ancient years. Don't laugh lah. I got stamina CAN. My legs are hell aching right up till now but I kinda like the feeling. Shiok! haha. I seriously need to shed lots of kilos... been binging alot. My relatives were saying that I look rounder. =(

But food still rocks my world. Damn it.


We did a self-take. Quite dumb coz there were alot of pple in my house and we could easily get them to help us. But we were too independant and the shot's perfect!



I don't know what's with Kevin's expression.



Shifu's not looking at the lens.

The bunch had like many servings! Food was too yummy.

So we proceeded up to my room after dinner and...

MY SEAL GOT RAPED.
.
.
.
.
.
.



-_____________-"

SKYPE SUCKS(or maybe it's my lappy/windows vista). Theowee was online and it was the BEST time to do a video call 'coz everyone was around and I wanted to catch her in her PJs.

Attempted like 56667792323254535436677 times. First she couldn't see us... and all we saw was a green blank screen :



Then,

She could finally catch us on video but we were viewing her in snapshots. IT WAS HILARIOUS. She was having all sorts of hand gestures and face expressions and the video captured all the classic moments!!! I'm so sorry Theowee darling for posting this.


The snapshots.

WAHAHHAHAHAHA~!!!!

Eventually,

We resorted to looking at this still picture(while talking over SKYPE) after much failed tries to do a proper video call.


Hers Truly.


We left for gardens and began wee hours of Sunday morning with a basket of fries crapping at Liquid Kitchen.


No prizes for guessing which one is mine.


OH YAH,

Watch SAW IV only if you are a fan of this psychotic triller. I think the plot's well written. The story unfolds only until the end of the movie... BUT! I believe there is definitely a continuation of this gore film.


I now pronounce myself - The Pinkyfatsicko. (pinkee-fat-sik-co)


Still very much upset over Jay's concert tickets. Haiz.







"How the hell did we wind up like this?
Why weren't we able, to see the signs that we missed
And try to turn the tables
Now the story's played out like this
Just like a paperback novel
Let's rewrite an ending that fits
Instead of a Hollywood horror"
- Someday by Nickelback



No comments: