Saturday, 7 March 2009

Just blah-ing.


(click to enlarge)

Haha! I told him Sg's pretty awesome and he'll never get bored here. So random la. I don't even know him.

Oh, and I cut my own fringe earlier and totally regretting it now. damn.

I am planning for The Book Club now in paper and pen.

The A-Levels' result were out yesterday and the '09 cohort did better than last year. I'm worried now because I don't have a Plan B for my uni application. Shit.

My Origins face mask is cracking but I'm too lazy to walk out of my bed now to wash it off.

Looking forward to KTV with the sec school bunch next week. Missed them since CNY.

A good friend has recently set her eyes on a potential partner after rejecting so many suitors. WAYYY TO GO BABE. It's the first time I heard her gush excitedly about a guy. Hee. =)

I need to plan for Perth soon.

My mask is still cracking.

My sister is playing Through the Monsoon on GHWT now and I feel like joining her but I'm too lazy to climb down the stairs.

I'm just ssOOOOoooo freaking lazy now.

And my excuse for whining?

PERIOD. Period.

**

running through the monsoon
beyond the world
to the end of time
where the rain won't hurt
fighting the storm
into the blue
and when I loose myself I think of you
together we'll be running somewhere new
through the monsoon.
just me and you

-Tokio Hotel's Through the Monsoon

No comments: