Friday, 30 January 2009

TGIF BABY.

Felt like FOREVER for the weekend to arrive despite the "long" CNY hols.

Work totally S-U-C-K-E-D this week.

I'm so thankful for Friday.

More angbaos and gatherings to come.

**

A little glimpse of my 1st day of the "Niu" Year. =)



Just a short introduction, my dialect is Hainanese (I know everyone loves Hainanese Chicken rice. hah).
The elderly with the "Marilyn Monroe" hair is my eldest aunt and the little girl in the red shirt is my niece. My dad's the one in the maroon shirt The young man walking about(with the pink shirt) is my cousin(poor him was interrogated with the "passe CNY questions". The one who's topless is the little girl's dad. Can't possibly name all. Yup. The extended family I celebrate CNY with every year for the past 24 years of my life.

Okay boring.

So there you go. The Hoe Family.

No comments: