Tuesday, 27 May 2008

UHOO~

Work is without doubt f*busy every single day.

I start at 8:30am( omg I should go and bet on 4D/ToTo for being exceptionally punctual EVERYDAY ) and "SUPPOSEDLY" should knock off at 6pm. But my scope of work doesn't allow me to leave on the dot and I am starting to feel like a total wrecked workaholic who puts on a gloomy face in front of the computer. Anyhow, despite the crazy work load, I actually feel good about being busy and all though there was never a second to spare to surf the net/check my blog/browse emails.

War at work or whatsoever, I like it when I concentrate solely on work and nothing else. My mind tends to wander off and I'll get restless... and god knows what I am capable when I'm bored when I have nothing to keep myself busy with. So, I like to get as busy as a bee bee bee.

Back to "The Boyfriend". "For the record, Darling Diana is still very much single and awesomely unattached. YAY *rolls eyes* If I ever meet Mr Right (which I prolly would not meet till like 7 years later or something), my whole damn blog will leave obvious marks lah. So, about that topic, I'll leave it for another day when my mind's super fresh and filled with interesting metaphors/vocabulary/facts/phrases etc...... (excuses)

After a hectic day at work, I met the baby sister(LH) for a mini shopping. She got herself a vintage-checkered skinny from :COL and a MNG shorts on my tab.

I'm saving money for rainy days, so I refrained myself from bringing out the plastic and drawing out too much $$$ just in case of any compulsive buys.

BUT BUT, soley for getting rid of "The Late Queen" tag off my ass...

I rewarded myself with a box of comfy girl boxer shorts(to wear at home) from Litmus and sunnies from MNG in my favourite shade of vintage pink. =)



I guess I'm quite cautious on money output now then before... so, my CURRENT, I repeat only CURRENT spenditure-cum-wishlist is almost disappearing...which means I am one step closer to my dream Nintendo WII, a Kate Spade bag and a Chanel wallet... hahaha.

JUST JOKING.

This only means that I have more $$$ for gym wear+sports bras and a (future) sexy bikini.

Oh, and my driving license!

And and towards my goal of being a rich undergrad.

Btw, does anyone understand what am I ranting? No?

Right,

I need to get my beauty sleep now. Ciao~

**

From a close friend's recent post:

what suck more?
you love somone more and not be loved,
or to be loved by someone whom you dont really love
worth thinking, aye?

I don't have an answer for it... do you?


No comments: