Sunday, 25 May 2008

My Life So Far...

Pictures speak a thousand words.

I brought lovely Elischa to my current love - Timbre for some after work drinks, and indulged my tired soul in my favourite Mojito topped up with lots of crazy fun. It's totally different hanging out with ang mohs. Ben (El's partner) kept ordering rounds and rounds of booze and insist that I drank up to thank me for making their Friday night out so special. I nearly got sabo-ed up on stage to sing them a song in front of a live audience. You see, Timbre's ALWAYS hell-packed during the weekends and if no reservations was made, it was almost impossible to get a table. But, through Bestie's friend, I got to know the branch's manager, thus, lucky me had one of the best seats in the house eventhough I rang him like only at the very last min. Anyway, it was awesome to skip the terrible long queue and my friends totally felt VIP-ed. YAY.



Elischa Elischa. =)



Mr French Guy (I can't remember/pronounce/spell out his name).



Ben who wore berms and sandals that day and we got shoo-ed away at the door of MOS. ooops!



A very impromptu timer-shot with my camera. Apologize for the BLAH faces. haha.



Just outside Timbre. We wanted a full shot of our dresses but Mr French Guy couldn't really take a good photo.

**
Last week @ St. James for Meiyi's 23rd Birthday Bash. It was one night filled with hard party-ing, reminsicing the old times in sec school and definitely, heaps of hugs and laughters. It was my virgin experience at St.James and it didn't disappoint me. I always had the impression that the place was full of ah lians and ah bengs(no offence). We had to go through Dragonfly to Boiler Room and it was horrifying I tell you. Whilst squeezing through the crowd, I held on to Sheena so tightly 'coz I was so afraid I might accidentally step on some fierce ah beng's foot and a staring incident could just pop out of no where and I'll get beaten up or something. Ya it's damn silly lah. But all's well. Hah.

Anyway, Boiler Room was aight~ The live band was not bad I must say but the whole place was too small a dancefloor for us to boggy away so we gave up our two tables and ended up at Powerhouse for good ol' RnB. After the music got way too sucky, we walked over to Berlini and danced to rhythms of the 80's retro. Super jolly fun.

A great party night never fails to end with after-clubbing supper. Drove down to Niqqi's Cheese Prata at Kent Ridge and I satisfied my craving with my all-time favourite yummy kway tiao pattaya.

**

I posted only some pictures(duh of the course the chio-er ones of me). Well, you can view the rest if you have my Facebook. haha.



Stef said, "Clutches of the night." ( My Loop NYC, Mei's sleek black and Stef's Tocco)



My unruly short fringe and pretty pretty Sheena.



Sheena said this particualar ladies(it's near Dragonfly) has the best lightings to take awesome vain shots. I totally agree.



Poor Jackson. Always getting terrorized by the girls. But, we love him being so spontaneous.



THE BEST SECONDARY SCHOOL GATHERING EVER.

Top from left ( Meiyi, Stef, Sheena, Yuan Fen, Me)
Bottom from left ( Timothy, Jackson, Joel, Ee Hon)

A pity Mark couldn't join us (that ass was partying at Zouk) and Marlin left earlier.

**

I decided to stay home for the weekends and watch some DVDs. Initially, I came here wanting to blog about 'The Boyfriend' topic. But pictures are always more interesting than my love life so, I'd push that topic to another day :)

**

And I'm here to remind you
Of the mess you left when you went away
It's not fair to deny me
Of the cross I bare that you gave to me
You, you, you oughta know

- You Oughta Know by Alanis Morissette

No comments: