Monday, 11 February 2008

My Rat Year. HUAT AH~!!!

Well, here you go. Pictures as promised. =)

p/s: Click to enlarge on my uploaded pictures if they aren't too clear. Am too lazy to post them one by one. Collages always does the trick. hee.

I love my CNY dress and my shimmery red chic heels.




Just me being the usual cam-whore.



With my two sisters. Eeeeek!





CNY goodies, Nian Gao, Ginko nuts&Tang Yuan and Abalone. Food. Glorious Food.



At relatives' !!! Of course not forgetting Black Jack and a little Mahjong. hah.

**

River Ang Bao 2008!!! With Bestie, Rayson, Yong Fu and his friend.





Char drove that day.

Imagine this senario : One Mazda sports, two road idiots, one phone call, one dare, many wrong turns and a "near-death experience"....

Resulting in 2 siao cha bors conquering SLE/BKE/PIE/CTE. From town to Clarke Quay to Jln Bukit Merah down to Vivo City . At 100km/hr, we almost landed ourselves at Woodland's checkpoint . Boy it was an adventure. Right Babe? hah!



Us. The two SIAO CHA BORS.




**



Last but not least,




MY LUCKY RED HEELS from Sole 2 Sole. Pretty!






No comments: