Tuesday, 29 January 2008

My Beautiful Sunday.

I love Sundays. ECP day. FBT-gang day. Blading loves. Simply go blading on a 2-hr stretch and I swear you'll feel that your thighs got tonner. I enjoy dashing against the wind on my wheels, soak in the serenity of certain "ulu" spots at ECP and people watching. Did you know that Sg's most popular family beach has a Sunset Bay? Come Feb'08, a newly renovated "playground" will be open and that fun place will be sardine-packed with professional in-line skaters, seafood lovers and chill-out junkies.

We, the members of the ECP gang
Pledge ourselves as five united damn pro skaters.
Regardless of rain, sunshine or tsunami
To build a pair of hot, sexy tonned legs.
Base on sheer strength and utmost endurance
So as to acheive, envy stares, jealous tears,
and vodka for our green tea.

- © The Great ECP Gang 2008


Alright, I shall, for the moment, stop raving about our ECP obsession.

Changed into our flip-flops and we made our way down to the Old Airport Road for yet another yummy dinner. It was kinda my suggesstion because I was craving for the "Durian Goreng Pisang" after reading about that famous sinful snack on Vivien's blog.




The Entrance. One of Singapore's famous hawker centre.




We were seated under a 'New Moon' brolly. *Tips-If you guys are intending to have a sumptous fare of hawker food over there, please choose seats around this area. The inside is rather cramp and stuffy. Besides, it's so much cleaner outside.




Bunchie's quenchers. Soursop, Sugarcame and Lime.



Leizy bought rojak(cha guey) for us to share. I only eat the 'you tiao' so having a whole plate just that rocks!




3-in-1 Oyster Omelette. 3 over 5 stars.



Xinlei's beef ball noodles.

There were more food on the table but we were too hungry and tired to snap. My stomach was overwhelmed with all the food and I gave the famous durian snack a pass. Damn it.

**



Pheobe's wheels with the pink ribbon and Kevin's newly bought K2 skates.

**

I never had an intention to swap my faithful w950 for any phone in the world. But I think my boy-phone needs a new girlfriend aka w580i.

And she happens to be pretty in PINK, metro pink.



You know what, I think it's just one of my usual impulsive thoughts.


*shrugs*


Or maybe...




















I should jolly well just wait for the launch of Apple's iPhone in Singapore!!! haha.

=)


The difference between getting the newest device and going on using your old one is the difference between eating a wonderful meal and merely having a metabolism.

- An editorial in The International Herald Tribune on the launch of Apple's new iPhone.

No comments: