Monday, 28 January 2008

The Last Shot.




I reckon it's about two months back since I took a picture of that beautiful "Ferris wheel"(Sg Flyer). From the day I snapped my last shot, I refused to learn/look up on any updates regarding it's construction process.

I know. Living in denial is insanely stupid. What the hell? It's freaking completed.

Am no evil bitch. I would like to share with all of you :

* Valentine's Day Package ( To all the blissful couples who would gladly enjoy an exotic, romantic escapade on that special L-O-14thFeb-V-E day. )

* Love In A Capsule ( For that bachelor and bachelorette in search for 'THE ONE' )


Everyone's talking about it and everyone knows 'Diana heart it'. I have friends in professional photography showing me all the different snapshots he captured of my favourite place. I saw pictures of it when night falls and when the scorching sun radiantly shines on it.



It hurts...to only admire from afar. I will never take a ride on it.



Still,

"Stunningly gorgeous," I'd say.







p/s : Give me 3 years, I'll vie for the 'Client Services' position at The Singapore Flyer instead. I did, check on career opportunities at the official website. Check it out.


**
He's the reason for the teardrops on my guitar
The only one who's got enough of me to break my heart
He's the song in the car I keep singing, don't know why I do
He's the time taken up, but there's never enough
And he's all that I need to fall into..

Drew looks at me, I fake a smile so he won't see...

No comments: