Friday, 6 July 2007

just another day

Did I say that Peach loves me now. Well at least she allows me to touch her furry little body.

She misses the boyfriend.

My boss is out of the office which explains my presence here in blogger. Was too tied up with work and mugging the past few days.

Miss Theoweeeeee is back from Perth. Like finally.

We went for a quick facial at Vodaskin. Got my back treated and my face done. I must say their service is really good. Detailed explanation of the skin type you have and the therapist recommends the best treatment! The price ranges from $25-$45. Affordable!! Their facial products are not bad as well. Purchased the sun screen as make-up base as recommended by the therapist. My skin is less oily and the sunscreen gave my face a matt finish which I really love! And we're going back there again next week! But girls, if you're thinking of going there, please DO NOT turn up with your newly tanned sun-kissed skin. It's no good for the skin ya.

I had to edit the pictures we took. I'll be honest. I'm with no make-up and it was after the facial... our faces look bare. Xinlei said I look fresh without anything on. Au natural-the school girl look.I'm too old for that lah babe.

Sepia pictures always does justice. =)



XINLEI CAN YOU SMILE?!!



Girlfriends.

We had a good meal at Coffee Club. FREE MUDPIE!!! Theoweeee's boyfriend Joshua joined us for makan as well. I must say guys are getting all too full of themselves nowadays. *ooops* But hey, Josh's good looking so he's more than eligible to say that.

p/s: my bf's still the best. wahahaha.

It's always never ending laughters when we catch up. From claiming to be cab queen to Xinlei's driving hiccups... and yes to clothes, clothes and more clothes. Really cheesy and fried and oily food as dinner with non-stop yakkaty yak yak. It's sinful when we go out. We spend too much.

- My friends are crazy but I love them.

Tomorrow's a special special day. Hell yea I know it's 070707. But it's really significant!

Right Charlene? =))








No comments: