Tuesday, 1 April 2008

BoO bOo.

I AM DRAINED OUT OF MY BRAIN CELLS and FEET NERVES today.

Gonna turn in now. Ultra shagfied.

Have got loads to yak yak CAN.

**

I know cashing out on a midnight blue, satin sexy top in Topshop = my 4 weeks of $3 lunch.

But I LOVE IT LEH. HOW??? ( but I'm still hesitating! DAMN EX LAH. )



I cannot tell you how lovely this top is because the picture doesn't justify it's prettyness.

Oh,

And did I say that I can get really princess-y too once in a blue moon?



My cute fat toes and my Reef beach sandals.

**

I love this.

A lot of girls are sexy
but you know how to use it
You can keep me up on the phone all night
We say lets hang up on 3 but we don’t ever do it
Aint it crazy how after all this time
We got that you hang up no you hang up kinda love
We got that you hang up no you hang up kinda love


- No U hang up by Shayne Ward

No comments: