Friday, 28 March 2008

Happy stuffs!

I have always been a fan of Gardens' ( short form for S'goon Gardens) and it totally rocks that I'm staying in the vicinity. 10 mins flat and I can get my ass there. hah. =)

Kinda had a rough week at home so moi engaged in a little garden's indulgence

ooOOoo la la~



Olive Rice and Pandan Chix from Sticky Rice. And I also checked out the al' new Cold Storage Speciality. Got myself my favourite brand of chips and Post's cranberry cereal.



I admit. I brought this home only because the cutesy box is Pinkish. 



LOOKS DAMN YUMMY RIGHT!!! My recent creation. Prawn mayo with 5 spiced chix on toasted walnut bread. TASTE AWESOMELY GOOD CAN. *so proud of myself*




A beautiful sunset on the horizon just outside my doorstep. Serendity.

p/s: Those low-rised private property you see in the pic? Yup. You're looking at the famous S'goon Gardens estate.

**

Alright alright. Please bear with my prolonged-procrastination on the updates of my post BKK trip. Gonna get the remaining peeeek-tures from bestie later. And I promise I'll update in the next entry ya. Most prob will upload them first on Facebook.




For now, you have the opportunity to drool on SEXY ANANDA EVERINGHAM...

( but he's mine lah! hahaha.)




**

I'm kinda hooked to Shayne Ward's recent album - Breatheless. Especially his hit song : No U Hang Up. Nice.

got rid of those clothes you left like you got rid of our dreams
don't wanna be reminded of all of the memories
I use to have the ticket stamp saved from our very first date
but that don't really matter now cause you threw our love away

- Damaged by Shayne Ward

No comments: