Monday, 18 February 2008

It's back to boring Monday

Suddenly, I find myself in yet another emotional turmoil. So sick and tired of everything around me. My mind's like a bloody washing machine going at top speed. And the "clothes" in the washing machine?? My worries+anxiety+dreams+hope+stress+almost anything that needs to be pondered about. I should stop worrying too much. *hurmph*

**

Ok let's talk about happy things. =)

The 'Gah-men' is giving us ang bao again come April. Check out Budget 2008 to know how much you'll be receiving.

I need a new job. My contract is gonna end in a month's time and I don't wanna extend it.
( I freaking cannot wait to leave. )

My complexion is improving.

Count down to our BKK trip in March~!!! Wow weee!!! =)

Back to a healthy lifestyle. Those CNY goodies and lack of exercises is SHOWING. I'm hiding the weighing scale for the moment.

Now now,

Where did I place my Yoga mat?

**

The acoustic version of Cute without the "E" is nice. Heart it <3.


Hoping for the best just hoping nothing happens
A thousand clever lines unread on clever napkins
I will never ask if you don't ever tell me
I know you well enough to know you'll never love me

- Cute without the "E' by Taking Back Sunday

p/s: Someone told me something about this song when I recently commented that I love the title oh so much. It's just a mere coincidence 'coz I seriously had no idea.

No comments: