Thursday, 14 February 2008

- Saint Valentine -



What is it about L.O.V.E that make us so stupid?
Love is nor thing, nor kiss, nor soul;
Just silly doings of playful cupid.

I think LOVE is like her tickling his feet.
Squirmy at first yet close and comfy;
Or like how their hearts skip a beat.

Does LOVE cause us to get mad?
Can we taste if it's sour or sweet
Do we know if we're happy or sad.

Is LOVE plain or filled with colours?
Is it pretty pink or bloody red;
I guess it's only seen by those passionate lovers.

They say LOVE is in the air;
Yet we cannot see, touch or feel.
That's so unfair.

Maybe LOVE is as simple as it can be;
I cry and you cry; you smile and I smile.
Afterall, L.O.V.E is only about you and me.

Yours Truly,
Diana =)


"Happy Valentine's Day."

**
p/s : A sweet love song for this special day with your loved ones. =)

No comments: