Thursday, 13 December 2007

w00t~! It's happy Thursday. Sha la la.

Did you know that exercising keeps your complexion in tip top condition? Blood circulation. Mine's improving! haha.

Ok that aside.

I was randomly surfing the net and chanced upon this bizzare poll on Reuters.


The word "w00t" is crowned Word of the Year 2007 by U.S dictionary.

Massachusetts-based Merriam-Webster Inc. said "w00t" -- typically spelled with
two zeros -- reflects a new direction in the American language led by a
generation raised on video games and cell phone text-messaging.

It's like saying "yay," the dictionary said.

"It could be after a triumph or for no reason at all," Merriam-Webster said.



Awesomeness.

I often use "woot" in my online convos! Just like how I love to end my singlish sentences with "CAN~".

So I googled on Merriam-Webster.

And this is what I found : Check this out!

Runner up is the word - Facebook.

The Singaporean way of using the word Facebook:

"I should stop FB-ing!!! It's getting too addictive!" (yes we,true blue sg-ians, cannot get enough of -ing. True? )

"Facebook him!" ( In this context, it's just to show that you will search up his profile on facebook.com )

"I added her in FB already. I poked her liao but she never poke me back lor." ( commentless. -___-" )

OMG.

It's an art to use FB as an acronym ok. If misused, FB could mean Fuck Buddy. Yah. So use it with CLASS.

**

It was non-stop partying at MOS and Butter Factory last weekend. I swear never again to have my schedules packed to the max.

Warning : Skip this whole chunk if you think you might get bored.

[Friday]
Work as usual on Friday.
Got home. Dressed up. Dinner at Lemon Grass.
MOS. 11pm.
Crowd sux. Smoove wasn't that fantastic. Enjoyed the company and crazy cam-whoring though.
Bumped into Gordon! Like finally! Friends with him for more than 3 years but I've not met him in person.
Oh good news bitches. Snapshot loads of yourself and your girlfriends in front of the huge mirror at the ladies. That mirror makes you slim. And no, I did not have a photofest. Clubbed till around 3am.
Supper.
Home sweet home. NOT.

[Saturday]
Showered at 6am.
Went jogging with Ryan at 6:30am.
Bought breakfast for the family.
Shut my eyes and my over exhausted body for awhile.
Saturday afternoon already.
Only had 4hours of sleep.
Met my colleague. Sakae Sushi.Christmas shopping.
Cabbed home.
Dressed up again.
Butter Factory with my secondary school classmates.SUPER FUN. It's been a long time since we got almost everyone out.
Bumped into Huiyee. She's amazing la. Can see in the dark. I almost couldn't recognize her.
Never mind the crowdless dancefloor. We amused ourselves laughing at some of the people in the club. There was Miss Spastic, Miss Yoga-latino, Mr Cheekopek and Mr 'Think-he-is-hot'. And they all left quite an impression! Hahaha!
My friends told me I'm the life of the party. Maybe because I don't mind making a fool out of myself eventhough I'm like all dressed up. Prim and proper. Or maybe, I just like to be different. Or maybe because I'm just downright bitchy and straight forward.
Yup. Got our ass out of Butter and to Spize for supper.
Snoozed off at 5am.

[Sunday]
Woke up ard noon.
Shifu cancelled blading plans because the weather was disappointing.
He suggested shopping and movie.
Met up with the bunch at PS.
Cineleisure was just a stop away from Douby Gaut and The Grand Cathay was nearby. But we chose to wi-fi at Mac's to book tickets and ridiculously spent more than half an hour on the handphone trying to get through cathay's hotline.
Plain dumb.
Finally decided to walk over to Cathay. Initial plan was to watch Lust and Caution.

Me(bunchie were standing around me as well) : "hi. Lust and Caution for 5 please."
Ticket boy : "Ok at 8:55pm?"
Me : "Yes. Thanks."
Ticket boy(looks puzzled) : "May I just remind you that this is an R21 movie. And identification is required."
Me : "Hmm ok."
Ticket boy : "Yes. So only above 21 are allowed to watch this show"
Me(kevin was already laughing at the back) : "Errrr. yah I know."


Well, I'll take it as a compliment. hah.

Seats were all sold out so we forgo the movie and went over to Peninsula Shopping Centre to get our blades!!!
Satisfied. Bunchie said the blades scream DIANA all over. VERY ME. =)
Heed down to Bugis for steamboat but everywhere's packed with hungry dinners.
Change venue. Urgh.
Miss Clarity Cafe was closed.
And we discovered the best steamboat restaurant an exorbitant CHEAP rate. Good ambience. Good food. Plenty of ice-water. Yummy soupbase. Excellent service. Flash your student card - $12.80 NETT. It's located at Shaw Towers beside Subway. Ground floor. I can't recall the name though. Go try it out. Beats 'Tian Tian' and all the other Bugis steamboat place handsdown.
Left around 10pm. Pleased with our new found steamboat hangout.
Back to town.
Bunchie went home.
Met Mr X for awhile at Cine. Heard him rant away 'bout his quarrel with his Dad.
I think I bored him to death coz I was rather quiet. At that point of time I just wanted to heed home. My body was shutting down. I was EXTREMELY tired.
Asked to call it a day.
Hate it when guys show-off their road skills. It's called reckless driving to me. Not fun.
Got home safely.
Thank God.


OK OK OK. PICTURES CAN?




At Lemon Grass with Bestie.



Our Poison.



The usual. POSE.





Serene.Char.Me




Fellow Jay Fan - Gordon.




With the fly boys.




Classic. Superman.





My unglam expression. With Kenneth.





After like 2hrs in the club.


*BUTTER FACTORY*





Sexy Stef and Gorgeous Meiyi



Stole Jackson from Sheena for a shot.



Eehon and the roses.



With Huiyee.



Babes of Class 4E1.



Kinky.


Oh I love Thursdays. =)






No comments: