Monday, 17 December 2007



At times, I dislike being girl.

Women are like waves. They rise to the peak when they feel good about themselves and then fall into troughs getting all antagonized without any warning.

I have been a complete BITCH for the past 2 days. But, I don't mean to snap at my sisters or ignore my mum when she was just trying to have a conversation with me. She was merely asking me why was there fresh fish in the chiller and I nonchalantly replied "to eat. dinner tomorrow."

Don't ask me why. Period.

I'm craving for happy food(Chocolates!) but I do not wish to overeat and pile on the calories. My pimples are popping out. I just want to whine and whine.

It's 7 days to the season of giving. Did I mention that I completed my Christmas shopping? And nope, nothing handmade this year. Just didn't feel like. Ran out of creative juices I think. Btw, does anyone have any idea where to buy slices of cooked turkey?

My final modules results came in the mail last night.
PR - B
Advertisting - B
Journalism - C (told you I hate journalism)

Satisfied. =) Though I was hoping for an A in PR.

eeek. Writer's block.

Till tomorrow.
**
I'm feeling so good
I knew that I would
Been taking care of myself
Like I should'
Cause not one thing
Can bring me down
Nothing in this world gonna turn me around...
- Feelin' So Good by Olivia Ong

No comments: