Wednesday, 12 December 2007

Rain Rain Go Away.

It has been raining forks and spoons for the past 3 days. Super dampening. I am totally hyped up for blading this weekend CAN! urghhh.

Please please don't rain. I want to blade with my Pink Pink.

My life is pretty much mundane this week 'cept for the random complains about the erratic weather being too chilly for comfort. Well, I did say I want a peaceful week after all that crazy partying right?

**

I've not completed Heroes yet and now am in love with Supernatural. Season 3's already out!!!

Totally dig The Winchester Brothers. Both are equally cute! But I like Dean more. Maybe because he plays the older brother which portrays him as the more serious one with great responsibilities.


Sizzling HOT HOT HOT.













Starring: Jared Padalecki as Sam Winchester and Jensen Ackles as Dean Winchester

Trivia: Many of the storylines used are popular urban legends. Some of these legends can be found in the popular book, 'Weird USA.'

Supernatural tells the tale of two brothers, Sam and Dean Winchester (Jensen Ackles and Jared Padalecki), who were introduced to the world of the supernatural when they were young boys. After a demonic force murders their mother, the boys and their father embark on a quest to hunt down and vanquish this demon.

I kinda like creepy stories of ghouls, vampires, demons and with eyecandies like them, it's just so hard not to watch Supernatural.


Christmas countdown time. Have you guys done your Christmas shopping??? =)





旧爱还是最美 美的东西往往太早枯萎

后悔时的泪水 又特别让人觉得无力疲惫

旧爱还是最美 有时分手不是谁负了谁

两个对的人却在错的时候爱了一回




















No comments: