Friday, 30 November 2007

Peach

I remember the first time we saw you running around in that little box. And I just knew I had to bring you home. It was love at first sight. You were our precious little one and my very first pet.

Tiny yet super mischevious, you would hide yourself under the wheel and curl yourself up into a ball. Your favourite spot is in that cosy little house where you rest your tired little feet in. Whenever you hear the "jingly" sound coming from the food container, you'll happily make your way to the "door" knowing that there's food for you. I love how you snatch your treats from our fingers and then quietly...you'll sneak away and munch on your goodies at the corner of your beautiful cage. *nibble*nibble*

How cute. =)

Remember how we found out that you were not the little girl we thought you were? You were our brave boy Peachy.

I watched you grew. Although sometimes you'll irritate the shit out of me coz you were exceptionally noisy at night. Blame it on the wheel. But everytime I come home in the evening, it was so nice to know that you had a great sleep during the day and you were back to your hyper active self. I would call your name but you'll ignore me and continued running around the wheel, taking sips of water...having your favourite seeds.

It's been a month now that you're gone but you're never forgotten.

You will always be my precious little creature and I love you.



You're my first and my only;
But you left me in tears oh so lonely.
The joy you brought me I'll always remember.
Etched in my heart, you'll stay forever...










**

-In loving memory of -
Peachy

24th June 2007 - 30th October 2007



Dearest Peach...
How could I face the faceless days
If I should lose you now?
We’re so close
To reaching that famous happy end
And almost believing this was not pretend
Let’s go on dreaming for we know we are
So close
So close
And still so far
-So Close by Jon McLaughlin

I miss you dearly.

No comments: