Monday, 3 December 2007

Monotonous Monday

Aquarius Horoscope (Jan 20 - Feb 18)

Your social life could take you on a ride over the next few weeks, making this an extraordinary holiday season. With Mercury joining several other planets in your 11th House of Friends, you are attracted to the energy of group dynamics. Even if you don't have anything on your calendar yet, pencil in some activities for the rest of the month. Don't wait; do it now and you'll be glad you did.

**

Really? Sounds true. This upcoming holiday season is indeed gonna be fun fun fun! =)

I'm entitled to half-day on Xmas eve!!! And the bunch is game for a mini bbq by the beach to usher in 25th December. I think we're kinda hooked to East Coast. But my last Saturday's blading skills was horrible. I FELL ALOT OF TIMES. My left thigh has a huge patch of abrasion and that area turned blue-black. grrr. I think I drained out of energy to blade because of the 6am jog earlier that morning with Ryan. BUT! My thighs are somewhat toned a little bit after all the vigorous activities over the weekend. Exercising has never been that rewarding. HAH!

Oh, we had an adventure. Took Bus 16 to the new Kallang Leisure Park. Wanted to bowl at the new bowling alley but the place was hell packed! Settled our dinner at the foodcourt and we had a nice slow walk over to Kallang Stadium. It was exceptionally windy that night. We chilled over Cozy Bay's famous chicken kebab and a bottle of their Housepour Red Wine(not nice at all) .Nearly caused our stomach muscles to have seizures by all the ridiculous humour tagged in our conversations. Our adventure started with us walking pass the beautiful housing estate of Pebble Bay at Tanjong Rhu Road. OH GOSH. PEBBLE BAY IS DAMN ATAS CAN. We had a short hike through some really dark pathway and got ourselves on Benjamin Shears Bridge. Conquered that highway posing with the Singapore Flyer(my love).

//edit

Took a couple of pictures but it's all with the rest. DAMN I NEED A CAMERA. BOOHOOHOO.


2am in front of the Sg Flyer. Our way on the highway~!!! (the wind was SOOO STRONG.look at our distorted faces! I WANTED TO SHOW OFF MY FRINGE! hahaha.)



Sucky Redwine and Lei's poison-Heineiken


Absolutely IN LOVE with this track by Take That(Stardust OST). Enjoy. I posted the lyrics on the side. =)


I miss Peachy...

No comments: