Thursday, 29 November 2007

And so...

I'm at home now.
Gonna see the doctor later... my stomach has been upset since last Sunday.
Am always having this gastro-i-dunno-how-to-spell problem recently.
I painted my nails black out of fun. Looks totally horrendous coz I've painted it only on one side.
Called up a few tuition agency. Hopefully I get some students. What is phonics by the way? errm.
My sister's on her hols right now and she's been bugging me to help her find a job. If you guys know of any, please tell me.
It's a few days to the 1st. That'll be exactly one month. I miss you.
I wanna go blading!
It's no good now the whole system in my body.. my period pains are not helping.
I'm upset coz the IT fair is in 2 days and I can't fulfill my Xmas wish of getting a camera. no $$$.
Can't wait for the next movie with Bestie. =)
I was the joke of the day on email chat with the bunch yesterday. Told them something about me that was really embarrassing. I bet they look silly laughing at the computer screen in the office. ha ha ha.
Fred Claus is nice. Brought me to tears. Please go and watch it if you guys haven't caught it yet. Was really heart-warming. I seldom cry in movies.. the last time I cried was watching 200 pounds beauty.
Friendster/Facebook is an outlet for desperate men to conjure up lame pick up lines. bah.
I've got fine lines under my eye. It's not pretty ok.
I will be waking up at 6am to go jogging this Saturday morning with Ryan. OMG siao right? Fret not. I got stamina CAN.
Msn-ing an ex girlfriend and telling her you miss her is not funny. You are attached for goodness sake. What's with men nowadays??? Just because I am single doesn't mean I am open to ANY relationship.

me : I gave up hope on dating.
Shifu : I am going to save this email chat and bring it up as and when needed.
me : ..... shit.
Shifu : wahahahahhaa~!!!

ok off to the doctor.

ciao.

No comments: