Thursday, 27 September 2007

nth much

Ermm.haha. I'm leaving the mooncake party pics to tomorrow. Got physco-ed by Shifu to have dinner at The Ricetable.And hell yes, we were super duper fat and satisfied after the meal.

Just look at the amount of food! *drools*



Something I heard over dinner that nearly caused me "laughing" out my rice.

Guy : "I go indoor tanning always wear G-string one.Coz that time I went naked my balls got burnt.Wah lao than coz I dont want let my mum see so I wash myself and hang in my own room but I forgot to keep it today!"

Guy 2 : "HUH!than how? your mum saw?"

Guy : "YAH LAH! She come and ask me infront of both my sisters lor!!! DAMN PAISEH. She somemore can tell me she thought the G-string FLEW into my room coz the wind very strong.wah laoooooo"

Guy 2 : *faints laughing*



yes yes. I think I am beginning to grow out on clubbing 'cept being hyped up for the upcoming Halloween at Zouk with the babes. My ex neighbour been bugging me to go to MOS tomorrow night(only becoz he's having his hols.his uni life quite sad.mug like mad everyday.) for their monthly Sho'Down. I rejected. I don't club on work days. But, I want to wait for Theowee to come back so we can go Zouk! hahaha.

Ok time for Cucumber face mask. Good night lovelies. =)

No comments: