Wednesday, 26 September 2007

done-ed

Today is my day. =)

//post removed.

'Nuff said. So, if anyone wants to ignite the fire in me again by saying stupid things I'd just delete.

Let's talk about happy things lah wah lao. Did anyone celebrate the mooncake festival yesterday?? I did! The bunch had a mini-celebration last friday(xinlei wished you were around!). I had my share of yummy mooncakes,cam-whoring,prata,sparkles madness,lantern burning,UNO in the dark,making alot of noise etc.

Mh said we took like 80 over pictures? lol. Obviously I'm not gonna post all. AND AND! We found a perfect place for you couples to hang out! Although the place is not fully renovated with all the barriers around.. we manage to find ourselves a nice spot by the sea/river/water. Very pretty.

I'll post up the pictures tonight.promise! =)

Good luck to Shifu for his interview later. PLEASE GET THE JOB!!! So I can bitch about how boring work is everyday and you'll get so sick and tired of me.

(he's so stress about the interview he took a snapshot of himself and asked me if his attire's ok.)


PRAYYYYY that Kevin passes his interview at bukit merah. SO WE ALL CAN HAVE LUNCH together. YAY.

OMG. So exciting to have friends work near you.

I think my fake wig caused alot of commotion on Friendster. haha. Thanks for all the comments people. Michelle was asking me to go cut my hair into that bob style. NOOOOOO. My precious hair.

I received this pathetic friendster message a few days back:

Date: Saturday, 22 September, 2007 1:27 PM
Subject: hi hi nana-zi
Message:
Greetings Mistress,

Wow You are really beautiful !!! :D
Would be honored to locked in a steel chastity belt to serve You 24/7.

slave is from singapore
willing to relocate
chinese 180cm tall
73kg
32 yrs old

i been searching for a Mistress for a very long time.
i m really service oriented slave.
i yet to serve any Mistress before cos in singapore, its really very hard to find a domineering Lady.

kinky side:
i like woman in very high heels shoes and knee high boots holding a cane.
Governess.
bondage
foot worship.

working in financials.degree in banking

msn :dereklum7@hotmail.com
yahoo messenger :hotdereksg@yahoo.com


Can someone shoot him please?

aiyo. I got loads to blog leh... but I'm quite lazy now because my fingers are freezing and I'm hungry.

later~

No comments: