Tuesday, 25 September 2007

230907

My Happy Ending

The moment that I got myself prepared for finally arrived. Yup, been hearing lots of stuffs from alot of friends. A month ago, my mum was telling me about how she feels this would have ended.True enough it turned out in the way she predicted(more like everyone as well). It's just how fate played a part in separating two wrong persons and making another two fall in love. Nope, I'm not the least upset. I stopped crying since I knew it was over. But, I'm disappointed in why I let myself be open to such a vulnerability... why I chose to be in denial when I knew what it was all along. To be honest, I let go the day it was officially broken and now, it's just someone else's love story.

You're not in my happy ending.

I wish you all the best.








All the things you hide from me
All the SHIT that you do
You were all the things I thought I knew
And I thought we could be
You were everything, everything that I wanted
We were meant to be, supposed to be, but we lost it
And all of the memories, so close to me, just fade away
All this time you were pretending
So much for my happy ending

No comments: