Saturday, 15 September 2007

150907

Of Dresses and Mascarons.


Ok let's not talk about this morning's test. =(

Skipped today's class and here am I back at home... semi-drenched and tired. I think I'm gonna go have a short siesta before I hop over to Ryan's place later(a good thing I'm just a few blocks away.super lazy to travel.)

OK!

I NEED VOTES PEOPLE!!

For the tea ceremony next week,the theme is to wear either white or pink. Well, I did search our local stores for a nice dress but they were either too expensive or too common. HAH. So, I sort "help" from online and here are the dresses I picked out of like 24674366842267 browsed pages. =D




Well, I personally like the polka dots one. Am contemplating because of the black dots(yea not sure if its allowed).
As for the pink and white one below. It's relatively simple yet pretty. Yet again, I can't make a choice btw white or pink.grrrr.





Ignore the blue dress(i love it!). I just wanna show you guys.
The one with the gold belt might make me look old.
Theo likes the design of the satin one.
And the one with the model(bottom left) is a dress that you can spot me in when I'm out to town. Sweet and simple.

Prices of all the dresses are ranging from $33 - $42.

Seriously,

I can't make up my mind.



Will you make the decision for me? lovess. =)

No comments: