Sunday, 16 September 2007

goodness gracious

Chomp Chomp+Baking+Randomssss


Did I mention I love the bluetooth technology?AH HAH. =D Took me less than 5 mins to get all the pictures transferred from my phone to the lappy. yay.

Not gonna be long winded. So let the pictures speak.



My fav playground. View from Ryan's flat.




Chefs@work.




We love chompchomp.



Us Us minus Benji.

.
.
.
.
.

My favourite pic of the day!



I look so greedy CAN.



**



an ex sch sec friend : hi nana

me : oh hello

an ex sch sec friend : today nv go out uh?

me : later.

an ex sch sec friend : if not can date you out ma... =p (wtf is "date me out?")

me : -___-"

an ex sch sec friend : why that face? cannot date u out meh? =X ( i dunno wat's with the =X)

me : i like to give lame faces too.

an ex sch sec friend : *faints* see when you free lo. ask you out on a date =p ( ........ )



I need to redress myself. It doesn't mean that you bumped into me on the streets and you come over and I replied hi(in a friendly way) means that I might be interested to go out on a date with you. It also doesn't mean that by giving you my hp number means I think I am interested in you!!! It's only basic courtesy that we exchange contacts. I can't possible say "NO" straight in your face right? Anyway, this "ex sec sch friend" have been sms-ing me NON-STOP ever since I agreed to give him my hp number. Most of the time, I don't reply.


Being unattached does not equal to me being easy.


It takes more than just bugging me on sms/msn to ask me out on a date.

arrgghhh.

To hell with men and their simple brains.

No comments: