Friday, 7 September 2007

070907

Fattiest Flylayyy.

It's the taboo/lucky s.e.v.e.n today. The number scares me and Charlene despite us still loving it as our no.1 fav number. Still, happy 7th to my darling bestie. Retail therapy soon please.I'm running out of pretty clothes. =)

Beeteedoubleyou, my complexion is getting a little bit better thanks to the traditional $3 powder mask mummy got me. I would gladly take a picture of me in the mask... BUT! I might scare the living. I've got to get up early AGAIN to see the dermatologist tomorrow. Xiu Lan's coming along...she's worried about her face too. And yes, I'm super duper paranoid to the max about my face. I think my hormones got messed up due to my erratic sleeps and hectic lifestyle. To the extend that I actually grew lumps on my neck? Kevin said the lumps are caused by my overworked muscles. My face is not acne proned and there are no disgusting puz-oozing pimples... but.. aiyah I am just worried CAN~~ Now still not too old yet must pretty pretty mah. Later no one want me how?

And why is today a fatty day? Me and Xiu Lan had a satisfying "fat-free-day" lunch. There is this new cafe called Rocky Master(told my boss about the good deal.He joked about asking us to watch our weight. grrrrrrr.haha) at Tower B. So, greedy us walked all the way down to check out their mouth-watering menu. They were having an opening special promotion! Pasta+Desserts+Drink = $10!!! It's awfully sinful because I gobbled down a warm fudge brownie after a big plate of chicken teriyaki aglio olio. Talk about calories overflow and obesity.

Oh ya, I'm a happy girl too!

Firstly, I can finally declare rest day. yayyyy.

And! I went for a guilt free mini ebay-ing extravaganza. I haven't been shopping for like 2 months? But I didn't spend much lah. Only like... 2 pairs of earrings.. 1 necklace...2 tops...one bag...lipbalm...2 skirts... one belt...one make up pouch... a bottle of perfume...

I'M JUST KIDDING! You think I siao ah.

BUT! BUT! BUT!

SOMEONE BUY ME THIS PLEASE :


too cute to be true. I LOVE anything gingerbread-ish!!!

I am on the verge of bidding for it. Anyone wanna Paypal donate like $1 to me??? *pleading with watery eyes*. I need 38 handsome/chio/kind-hearted souls. Thank you oh so very much. =p
Gingy will fit nicely on my new Ikea dream bed(yes,mummy promised me A BIGGER one) with all my other soft toys. (shit I sound so 14 year-old) I'm not replacing Dumbo lah... but poor soft toy... I've hugged or should I say "compressed" him for the past 7mths and now he's almost flat?

Since it's meme day today, I'm gonna walk around Vivo later and go get the other 2 books by Mitch Albom from PageOne. Wah lao how come my life seems so lonely... revolving around me and more me? Original plan was to go for Hairspray/1408 with the boys and ah lei. But we decided to save money and plan for mooncake festival instead. SO PLEASE DON'T GO SHOPPING HOR KEVIN. GET YOUR ASS OFF THE SHOPPING MALLS!!!

p.s: I just realised I contradicted myself about the spending $$$ part and I just spoke to Kevin. He said he saw an Everlast bag and it somehow prompted my brain to think of that pretty pumps I saw at Everlast 2 weeks ago. damn.

I am a good girl lor. My saving $$$ plan is working. I'm so glad fasting month is coming 'coz I'm such a glutton. Ok, I'm starting to get really b-o-r-i-n-g like a typical ah lian entry. Back to work.

Enjoy your weekends lovelies while I "essay" away mine. <3





... " Time will tell a man's heart."

No comments: