Sunday, 9 September 2007

argh vexed

whatislove?




I don't like this come and go feeling. I don't like feeling ok for awhile and sucky the next day. I don't like to think about you. I don't like that everything around me reminds me of you. I don't like that I don't know anything about you. I don't like that I disappeared from your life just like that. I don't like that I keep you in my prayers every single night before I go to sleep. I don't like that your name resound in my head. I don't like to know that you forgotten me. I don't like to know that you don't miss me at all. I don't like that it still hurts so much even up to today. I don't like to know that your face is vague in my memory. I don't like to know that my heart was taken and broken and now it's gone. I don't like. I just don't like.

I don't like to know that I love you.

"Hate is a strong word... but I really really don't like you."
-plain white t's




but above all... I like to know that you are happy. the rest don't matter... does it?



"My love for you remains like this. Hidden. Unspoken of. I wish the memories will disappear so it won't taunt me. Maybe 4...5 years down the road, I might ask you.. " Did you ever think of of me?" Or maybe, we might never meet again..."

No comments: