Saturday, 28 March 2009

Smiles.Crush.Aww.


(click to enlarge)

Was supposed to plan for our annual poly gathering. I FB messaged them and said I'll start planning when I lose 5KG.

This is one of the many reasons why I love my friends. I am always so comfortable around them.

And they love me for who am I. Awwwwww.

**
Picture this.

Yesterday : Buffet till 10pm. Baracuda@Boat Quay till 2am. 2nd round chill out, KTV pub till 6am.

Today : Got home. Bathe. Shut eye for 1hr back to Saturday duty at the office at 8:30am.

And now, I'm so shagged that my stomach is growling and I am too lazy to get my ass down to buy some food.

And my Delifrance order totaled up to $32 (inclusive of GST and 10% service charge). So much for being lazy. Darn ex can.

**
This song keeps replaying in my mind today. =)

Do you ever think, when your all alone,
all that we could be, where this thing could go
Am I crazy or falling in love?
Is it real or just another crush
Do you catch a breath when I look at you?
Are you holding back like the way I do?
Cause im trying try to walk away
But I know this crush a'int going away- ay ay ay
Going away-ay ay ay...

- David Archuleta's Crush

No comments: