Thursday, 12 March 2009

Peek-a-boo

So we celebrated Dad's 55th Birthday dining at *Carousel*(click)

Just some very recent pictures of me with my new DIY fringe. Damn ugly right? Gosh I so totally regret it now. I miss my long hair and I am glad hair actually grows pretty fast. =)










Yup. Me and my two sisters.

It's finally Friday and I'm feeling spaced out now.

Will be celebrating Reena's birthday at Breeks after work later and yes, sooOOoo looking forward to KTV with the sec sch peeps come Saturday. I need a singing session breather. My mind's kinda bogged down now thinking of a mountain of stuffs.

Stuffs including :

Plan B if uni rejects me. But what is Plan B?
Should I do what my heart tells me to do or do what the mind says : the right thing?
Perth in April or June?
Should I wrap Reena's gift after I wash off my mask or should I dig for clothes to wear tomorrow?
LG Ice-cream Phone or Juicy Couture's Sidekick II or Nokia E71 or Blackberry?
Gym on Sunday?
What's for tomorrow's breakfast? Or maybe I should have Ham&Cheese crossiant from BK for lunch so I can read my book and munch at the same time.
Cooking class or Baking class?


See, my mind's messed up pretty bad. I admit I lack organization skills in the grey matter up there. I can imagine if my mind was a map, you'd be lost trying to get out. You know I can be thinking of so many things at one shot I'll end up forgetting what was initially important in the first place.

I think my pessimistic self is taking a toll on my emotionally abused mind.

At times, my head feels like exploding into a million pieces;

And sometimes, my heart aches...

I feel insecure and I don't know why.

Tired.

**

What hurts the most
Is being so close
And having so much to say
And watching you walk away
And never knowing
What could have been
And not seeing that loving you
Is what I was trying to do

- What Hurts The Most by Rascal Flatts


No comments: