Monday, 23 March 2009

Lick the Ice-Cream

May I present you my new PINK LOVE.




I wouldn't go into details how I managed to get this phone. But just want to whine about my luck with pink flip phones. Two years back, I fell in love with Nokia 7390. The determination to get something I like, got me and my ex bf ringing up nearly all the Starhub retailers in Singapore to check for the stock. AGAIN, this time, I have to do the same. But I got lucky because Mummy found it nearby her working place. YAY. Initially, I opted for Sidekick II but to get it unlocked and then shipped to Singapore from the States is prolly gonna take months. There's just something with me and phones I love. I always have to go the extra step to search for the availability.

Anyhow, I love it to bits.

**

Yesterday was the 100th day Grandma left us.

Was sending her prayers last night and tears just fell naturally.

I miss her.

**

So I took half day MC today because of my pounding migraine. Couldn't concentrate on work cause all I could think of was snuggling under my blanket and go into deep sleep. Had a good afternoon nap with the help of drowsy medicine. Feel so much better now. =))

Okay, ANTM is airing now.

Later.

**
Oh ya, LP's - In Pieces is currently on top repeat mode in my Ipod. Didn't get to carefully listen to the lyrics of the song/the addictive beat before though. Nevertheless, awesome song's are meant to last and impress.

You promised me the sky,
Then tossed me like a stone.
You wrap me in your arms,
And chill me to the bone.

There's truth in your lies,
Doubt in your faith.
All I've got's what you didn't take.

-Linkin Park's In Pieces.

No comments: