Tuesday, 15 July 2008

My boring life so far...

(Part 1) * Image slight heavy

I, Diana Hoe, declare myself : WORKAHOLIC-IN-THE-MAKING. *Note the evening sky when the picture is taken. I never once stepped out of the office just in time for sunset.



I love this picture. An old trishaw in the midst of CBD.



Every single day on the way back home, I would pass by this huge "carpark alert sign" which I think it's the best invention ever in busy busy CBD.

**

Many many many Sundays back...

An impromptu date with Mr American-Born-Chinese.



We had hagan daaz and it wasn't yummy at all. See that tissue paper on his left hand, he folded that into a pretty rose and gave it to me but I don't remember where I kept it.



Mr ABC.

p/s: Excuse me Theowee, you said he's cute. But how come I don't reckon so! And the weird thing is, even my two *ahem*gay*ahem* sisters think he's cute!!! How can!



He took out his handphone and said," This song suits the mood right now." ( No~ I won't hesitate no more... no more~ this cannot wait.. I'm yours~ )

To set the record straight, I did not adore Jason Mraz's - I'm Yours because Mr ABC coincidentally guessed my current favourite song.



Poser. 'nuff said.

**

Just a simple dinner and movie with the secondary school peeps.

A week before the gathering, Meiyi texted me : " Diana..we are planning for a simple dinner/gathering.. you free?"

I agreed of course.

Come that day, ALL OF THEM TURNED UP IN THEIR BEST DRESS CAN!! Sheena with her sexy faux-lashes...petite Yuanfen in her pretty white dress...Meiyi's forever stunning with her killer smile and perfect make-up.

Me? OT-ed before I caught up with them at Clarke Quay for the "simple dinner". That explains my super chui, make-up less look.

So pekcek CAN!!! It's like I spoiled the whole picture. Grrrrrrr.



See I told you, I am always surrounded with gorgeous friends.



The boys.



CHUI-iest me + my gorgeous friends.

Anyway, dinner at Riverside Indonesian Restaurant was yummy. We ended the night with Hancock and a good car-wash (because we parked at the after 10pm "free carpark" across Cineleisure). I cannot remember the last time I went for a drive to the carwash. Damn fun to see those bubbles. It's like snow. =)



Bubbles bubbles.



More bubbles.



Wash wash + Scrub Scrub + Dry dry = $6



Jackson's Yellow Jazz right in front of us.

**

Something to learn about me today... I have a drawer full of Arts & Crafts. From raw paper to ribbons to buttons to paper cutter to beads to shells to old cloths etc.

It's been awhile since I got my hands down to some creative stuffs. The last time I specially hand-made a card was during March this year...which never got through the postman after much consideration.

Today, I brought out my lovely "tools" again. But it just doesn't feel the same anymore. That zest of passion for Arts & Crafts was missing something.



Yup. I got stuck after 2 hours of merely drawing and placing the heart.



**

My daily reminder :




****

Bee-tee-double-you,

I'm exceptionally moody today... it's definitely the fucking hormones.













National Day is coming... I hate August.

**

Maybe this decision was a mistake.
You probably don't care what I have to say.
But it's been heavy on my mind for months now.
Guess I'm trying to clear some mental space.
I would love to talk to you in person.
But I understand why that can't be.
I'll leave you alone for good I promise.
If you answer this one question for me.

I just wonder,
Do you ever,
Think of me,
Anymore, do you?

-Neyo's Do You

No comments: