Wednesday, 2 July 2008

Duh

Work's been pretty much crazy yet again.

Had a meeting till 10pm earlier and I was feeling really cheesed off during the whole "discussion".

I am a person with lots of opinion and feed backs and despite me being a newbie, I'd still love to voice out my opinions on certain issues related to work.


And for the first time, I got dead intimidated by a senior. She speaks her mind, shoots off her unhappiness and is damn bloody domineering. Yup, even the boss has to keep calm when "handling" that senior.

I lost. I never knew that there are actually people like that who exist. Yes I agree that she's unbeatable when it comes to work wise; but her EQ with colleagues? Bull. I'd dare say that she's only nice to those whom she personally likes and to her, us newbies are like trash.

I don't hate her a person or as a human being. In fact, I respect her seriousness towards work and the drive to excel when during operation time. But I despise her nitty-gritty attitude towards the people around her. I despise her use of strong words without thinking how the other party feels. I despise that she always think that she is right.

Needless to say, I got fired back.

Work fucking sucks. I wanna go back to school.

No comments: