Tuesday, 20 May 2008

I popped by again!

I left my house extra early this morning with the intention of being able to "stroll" to work and not rush and go "kik kiak kik kiak" on par with the whole working crowd. But I was stuck at Serangoon MRT for like close to 15mins because of the halt of train service at Sengkang station.

URGH.

It sucks even more because I knew I was going to be late for the transmission meeting and I had to run(yes with the damn heels) to work.

That's not all. You know when the train gets too crammy and everyone's like glueing to each other, you can literally smell your neighbour's breathe/cologne/perfume/shampoo? I swear the train stinks this morning. I sniffed like 10 morning breathes... 20 unwashed hair and 5 BO.

I WISHED THERE WAS A LAW TO FINE SMELLY PEOPLE.

It doesn't take like an hour to scrub yourself and slap on some body powder or rub on deodarant ok. Though I must agree that smelling good is an art. You have to deodorize(is there such a word?) your armpits first, then spray your body mist, and lastly, your cologne/perfume. And what's important, you have to spray at the right places on your body. Your hair, behind your ears, your wrist, your temples beside your eyes, collar bones and your ankles.

I like it when I get a whiff of baby powder smell or a certain brand of Men's cologne in the MRT or on the streets. And it just so happens that the friends around me all smell extremely good. My best friend smells fruityly sweet everytime I hug her... my guy friends never smell bad even after a day in the sun.

FYI, although I have no idea how do I smell like to strangers, but, I am rather anal about smelling good. Seriously,you don't want to smell like you just got out of bed on the way to work. Trust me, there are tons of Singaporeans (chio bus and shuai ges included)who smell like that. EWWWWWWW.

*
Geylang+Durians for Stef's mini farewell tomorrow evening.

Back to Fashion Forward on 5. =)

p/s : Oh! I had my hair snipped off over the weekends. Damn it I hate my short fringe... GROW OUT GROW OUT! Erm.. it's not that short la.. but it looks a little different. Looks younger. HAHA.

No comments: