Saturday, 19 April 2008

牽手



Two hands, clasped together,
Such a simple and innocent gesture,
That has such a deep and meaningful message.
Trust that the one given the hand will protect it.
A promise that the one taking the hand will keep it safe.

When a hand is rejected,
It leaves a slight nick in the rejected's heart
When a hand is offered,
It shows the given trust and love.

It's a quiet humble gesture
That can mean the world to someone

Two people holding hands,
What message is passing between them?


-credits to deviantart.com

*

MV by Kenji 吳克群. Song untitled: 牽牽牽手 (Holding hands)



The MV tells the whole story.

**

That gush of emotions through my healing heart was beyond anything I have ever felt before. His hand emits not only warmth but a complete sense of security. All that I could remember was our hands held so tightly in our new love reunion and you, my dear, basking me into ultimate happiness...
 




















Alas, an image of a face I cannot put to picture. A dream so real, I can only smile.

p/s : Let me reminisce this sweet dream again. This time, in reality. =)


No comments: