Monday, 14 April 2008

Post.Script

If you stand for nothing, you'll fall for anything.
-Robin ANTM ( Cycle 1)

What do I possess that stands out?

Seriously, I don't know.


**
Confessions by Chi Yeol.

ojji-ham-ni-kka
What happens now?
ottohke hal-kkayo
What should I do?
kamhi jega-kamhi kunyo-rul
Fearlessly, withouth hesitation...
sarang-hamnida
I love her
choyonghi na jucha
Quietly, even I...
na juchado mo-ru-ge
Even I don't know

ijun chok sanda-nun kon
Pretending I've forgotten
sarado chugun gomnida
Even though I live, I die
sesange binando
Even the world's condemnation
michyobo-il mo-seub-do
Even this crazed appearance
modu da alji-man kuge duryo-jiman
Even knowing all this, even though it frightens me
sarang-hamnida
I love you...

(Chorus x2)
odiye innayo
Where are you?
je yae-gi jongmal turrishinayo
Can you really hear my words?
kurom pi hallinun kayomsun che sarangul
Then this the blood that spills from my pitiful love
algo kyoshin-gayo
You must know this too...
yoso-hae juseyo
Please forgive me...
bol ha-shindamyon cho badul-kkeyo
If you punish me, I'll accept it
hona konyomanun jege kunyo hanaman
But her... just this one person
hora-khae-chusoso
Please allow me to love...

Emotions gush out of me whenever this song is played. Heart it ALOT.


No comments: