Monday, 3 March 2008

Over the weekends...

I think I am an absolute hopeless romantic....



For the first time, a film actually made me cry buckets and my entire make-up ruined with traces of mascara and eyeliner all over my face. Every line, scene, voice, song, quote tugged at my heartstrings. I cannot stop thinking about this almost unrealistic, cliched romantic movie of this leap year. Corinne May's songs were PERFECT for the theme. Bestie and I vouched to buy her album straight after the movie but HMV was closed by then.

Please go and watch it if you've not caught it yet. Best is to bring your girlfriend/boyfriend along. There was this girl who was all alone beside us during the show. So not right.

Saturdays with Bestie screams awesome as usual. Drove our way down to Holland V from Town with the help of a 'step-by-step-driving-directions' phonecall from Shifu. I reckon girls are horrible idiots when reading a map but give us credits for we are considerably excellent in following instructions! Chilled out at Essential Brew (their apple crumble is way too delish!) and gushed (ok make it just me) at a cute waitor called Mikhail who said we looked 20. HAHA.

Sunday's ecp blading was cancelled due to the rain but the bunch settled for a dinner treat at Sushi Tei from Lei who got newly promoted. *CLAPS* Thanks for the sumptous Japanese cuisine! I LOVE THEIR BAKED ASPARAGUS WITH SALMON AND ROE. To-Die-For.

Am exceptionally pleased with my tuition assignments. My P4 boy scored 95 marks for his Chinese spelling last week! I could see the excitement on his face when he showed me the remarks his school teacher wrote for him. He said I would be shocked when I saw his new acheivement. He never got pass 55 in the past and now an almost full marks ! Indeed surprised.
It felt great passing down my personal trick on ace-ing 'ting xie' (chinese spelling). Not only that made me proud of myself, one of the girls for my P1 class at the CC insist to turn up for class despite having a bad bout of gastric flu. She was awfully sick and her mum actually commented that she loves my class that's why she refused to be absent. Awwwww. =) But of course I sent her home after an hour after some pacifying telling her that next week's class would be more fun.

*

I am supposed to be sending out resumes now.

Ok chao~

**

"It is better to have loved and lost; than never to have loved at all."
- Li-Ann (The Leap Years)

No comments: