Thursday, 6 March 2008

Nothing much.

And so, with a contented and confident smug on my face, I left my house formally dressed and made my way to XXX for the interview.

TA DA. ME. =)



1. Luckily I left the house earlier than what I had planned for.

2. It was just heaven's will that I actually remembered to bring along my brolly. ( It rained CAN. OMG.)

3. I nearly got lost walking up and down, in and out corners. And I was in heels mind you. Blisters were forming and I was silently cursing at how "signs idiot" I was. Yes. I had to ask around. -________-"

4. I got interviewed by two chio bus. Well, it went alright. They said they'll buzz me for a 2nd round interview if I am selected. *cross fingers* for good news.

5. I am still quite reluctant about this job there at XXX.

*

Were you among the 5.5 million who received the MMS? He's still freaking somwhere-out-there in the woods/forest/grass/haunted places in Sg.




I am on the topic about relationships with Shifu on MSN now... it's one whole fucked up complicated matters of the heart-cum-brain-cum-soul-cum $$$ issues. It is not as simple as saying "I Love You" and all the cliched couple-couple stuffs. Seriously, there is so much more to think about than merely getting jealous over your boyfriend's classmates/colleagues or being contented about the monthsarys you both love celebrating.

You know, all this BIG TALK makes our dear boys/men vulnerable too...

I'm not joking.

**

The easiest part of marriage is falling in love and walking down the aisle. The most difficult part of marriage is 10 years later when the problems have ensued and issues have come about and you still find love. Marriage is not about the beginning, marriage is about the process and still being able to love through all things.

- Anonynomous

No comments: