Friday, 21 March 2008

Good Friday

Good Friday, also called Holy Friday or Great Friday, is the Friday before Easter.

I've always known about the origins of Easter but not about the great Friday. This day is to commemorate the cruxifiction and death of Jesus at Calvary. And today, we get to eat yummy hot cross buns.

I feel like having one right now. *mouth-itchy*

I LOVE watching Travel and Living on SCV. Such a gastronomic adventure which I can only feast by my eyes. urgghhh. That explains why I wanted to blog about hot cross buns.

Trivia of the day :
Oh, did you know the French baguette (the long narrow loaf) originated not from France but from Austria? French breads are baked round. (:

Short public holiday! But no, am not heeding out at all. My PMS is STILL crap shit and I am a semi-wreck with my outrageous pimples and bloated self. arghh.

I shall stay indoors during the weekends. Seems like my 4-day trip at BKK kinda made me inmune from retail therapy. Even a shopping queen knows her limits CAN.

Woah fuck. I am extremely exhausted. Nights you all.

No comments: