Monday, 12 November 2007

Neurotic Monday

Seems like only yesterday when I first started school at MDIS.

Mr Sans(he's my favourite lecturer!) just rang me up minutes ago to inform me that my final oral presentation is being pushed forward to this Friday instead of next. YAY. And after this Friday, I officially complete my whole course.

Happy~ Sha la la~ It's so nice to be happy~!! Sha la la~

=)

I'm smiling right now. Really. Yah I know it's only a damn dip cert but this little acheivement is something that I'm proud of-I earned it all by myself. You fortunate peeps out there may never know how it feels like to pay for your own education, but nevertheless, CONGRATS ME CAN.

Oh yes,

He also said that my written report and research was very well done! (more reasons to jump for joy.)

weeeeeeeee~~

Another piece of good news?

Shifu's FINALLY ATTACHED. ohmygawd. Took him ancient years to pop the 'girlfriend question' . Am glad our box searching, cake baking, card finding, grocery shopping ended in a perfect L.O.V.E beginning.

**

p/s: I just told the bunch about this tiny good news. Yes lei, we should go out and celebrate after Shifu's back from Vietnam. And theowee's on the flight back to SG. woot~! ( qianying if you see this, drop me an sms! I doubt I'll be logging in MSN tonight. Wanna know if you are safe.)

p/p/s: And to all those mugging right now, jiayou. Shoutout to Mark(if you are reading this, but I doubt so coz you're hell busy ), after NUS decides to let you off from all the horrible datelines and stressing exams, we'll have our wayyy overdue coffee session. Your treat.

Alrighty, back to borrrrinnnggggg work. I'm falling asleep. Damn it.

No comments: