Monday, 26 November 2007

Girls night out. =)

An evening spent with this darling babe of mine is nothing but pure fun, with loads of cam-whoring, endless bitching, yummy food, lovely movie, late night walks, 24hr Coffee Club,crazy ideas,shopping blah blah blah.

We had such a fantabulous time together and before we knew it, it was already dawn.

Pictures speak a thousand words.





*p/s : click on view show if it takes too long to load.

Sighs. I think I'm not fated to spend Xmas with someone I love. You know, I've never enjoyed X'mas eve with any of my ex-boyfriends before. I'm serious. There is just bound to be something up(even if I'm attached) whenever Christmas is around the corner. SO basically, my love life is quite f-ed up when the year comes to a closure. Now that I'm off the relationship hook for quite some time, and there's like no one in my life currently, 2007's Christmas might just be a little different afterall-yeap. No strings attached. =) I'd most prob spend it with some close friends, makan or something.

Enchanted is oh-so-magical with the perfect touch of sweetness. I am so gonna get the OST. I added a love track in my playlist. Enjoy it you lovebirds out there. heart.


And since this year's theme is all about magic...

I shall hence make an enchanted wish. =)




"I've been dreaming of a true love's kiss
And a prince, I'm hoping, comes with this
That's what brings ever-aftering so happy
That's the reason we need lips so much
For lips are the only things that touch
So to spend a life of endless bliss
Just find who you love through true love's kiss"

- Enchanted OST ( Amy Adam's True Love's Kiss)

No comments: