Monday, 22 October 2007

周杰倫 2007/08世界巡迴演唱會

2am in the morning earlier...

Theowee was literally bursting her lungs(I could hear her from Singapore) with much glee and extreme excitement.

"FASTER BUY TOMORROW!!!! I WANT TO GO!!!"


The Concert Poster.


SHUAI ANOT~!!!

For Jay Chou, I'm willing to show the ugly side of my "Singaporeanish KIASU-ISM". Am gonna rush down to Plaza Sing later with Lei to go and purchase the tickets.

BY THE WAY,

Don't bother surfing sistic.com.sg or even try to call their hotline. POINTLESS. The hotline was engaged since this morning. I tried ranging them up to enquire on sistic authorized counters. Their official website? Maxed its bandwidth. -______-" Most expensive-$198 tickets ARE SOLD OUT. ERM HELLO?? IT'S ONLY THE FIRST DAY OF THE TICKET SALES???*hurmph*

OK,happier stuffs.

Guess what came in the mail yesterday?!!


.
.
.
.
.
.
.

My new PINK bucket bag! Pretty? I seldom have bags that are in this shade of pink... but the white was too "lian-ish" and the other pink was too pinky.



*grins* It's been awhile since I got a new bag. I just heard my dearest Bestie chalked up a $400 retail therapy trip and theowee's going on a spree this wed and she's gonna get me a slim white havaianas. Woman my size is 36/37. THANKS.

p/s: Charlene... YES I KNOW. HALLOWEEN in 5 days =))

**

I finally fulfilled my dream of taking up Korean after watching Full House. And now, I want to be able to read 오지호's blog !!! Please let me start class quick.

Unsurprisingly, I got myself hooked on 환상의 커플 (Fantasy Couple) as well. NON-STOP drooling over this South Korean hottie CAN. Very very rare that I go ga-ga over actor/singers unless you tell me you are Rain/Zhou Jie Lun. =p

Let me present to you Oh Ji-ho :

**HOT FACTOR 10/10**









Drool enough already?

OK, off to lunch. =))

**//edit

I SWEAR I COULD HAVE KILLED MYSELF. Literally.

I queued up for 45mins(the system is damn slow) for the Jay Chou tix and when I was about to close the deal, I was told it's only priority pre-sales for OCBC card members. SHOOT ME SOMEONE. Imagine when it's officially opened to the public? NO MORE SEATS LOR. I don't have an OCBC credit card lah. Luckily Lei could help... she's gonna ask her mum. DAMN YOU SISTICS.

Well, I HAD ANOTHER ORDEAL. OMG.

My phone went bonkers and mass sent old messages to alot of people in my contact list(I accidentally sent Huixian too!). So if you guys receive a "funny yet familiar" sms on your phone by me... I'm really sorry ok 'coz I don't know what's wrong. It was a torture lah and I was slightly panicking. I was telling Lei "omg,what if old messages accidentally sent to kw how?!!!"

Honestly, I think I am that suay. He really called. ohmygawd.

And it so happen that his number is saved under a different name in this Sony phone and another different name in my other pink phone.. So when he rang, the memory in my phone and the one in my SIM card got mixed up.Hence, I didn't bother to look at the caller ID and hurrily picked up the call. A somewhat familiar voice(but at that moment I couldn't figure out) was on the other line. My surroundings(starhub sux) drowned our voices and we kept saying hello and more hellos. It was only at the last hello he said that I knew it was him but before I could reply, the line got cut off. Well, he smsed me and told me that I asked him to return my call. IMMEDIATELY, I stared blankly at the message he sent. I was thinking "GOODNESS.What if the old message I sent him was something like 'Hello love, call me back ok? muacks'."

Seriously, even a huge hole 10 feet under cannot hide my folly.

IT WAS THE MOST 'PAISEH' MOMENT EVER.

No comments: