Saturday, 1 September 2007

proj

I am a procrastinator.

Slept early last night thinking I can wake up early to brainstorm on my fyp project outline. Set my trusty alarm at 10am.

Overslept.

Luckily I woke up at 11:45am. Spent an hour consolidating ideas but to no avail. grrr. But, I manage to submit it before the 1pm dateline. The only thing that nearly killed me was how to operate my scanner. I'm such a hardware idiot.

I spelt synopsis wrongly in my last entry. My friends are always laughing at how I pronounce and my inability to spell,which eventually got them bitching that I am from "Mess Comm".

Some of my classic conversations :

me: "I'm so devasted lor!" ( yup. I said dee-vas-sta-ted )
me: "Imperial restaurant la." ( I said in-pear-ril )
me: "Peach is of Syrian breed." ( I said si-ren )
me: "Their caramelized onions damn nice!" ( hah. carmalized )

Ok start laughing.


back to my essays... =(

No comments: